ABS-CBN gives a glimpse of the #PINASmile: Summer Station ID 2014
- Daniel Padilla confirms that he and Kathryn Bernardo are now in a mutual understanding stage 0
- Week 4 Promo: Answer Animax 07 Ghost Trivia Question and win premium items 0
- ABS-CBN announces the return of Dyesebel on television by 2014 0
- #Blogged - The power of “Thank You” in Coca-Cola’s latest TVC t.co/rIqU9X9VL4
- Blogged: The power of “Thank You” in @CocaColaPH’s latest TVC | ASK by Flow Galindez t.co/0MhSgsUoyE
- #Blog Update: The power of “Thank You” in Coca-Cola’s latest TVC t.co/QQQVN11aKG
- I'm sure kinanta mo sya :) #KapamilyaThankYou t.co/JPCmKKioUy
- Let's make @ABSCBN the favorite company in @TheStevieAwards People's Choice. Vote here: t.co/43pMsfXUIe
Follow @flowgalindez on twitter.
It is summer once again and the Global Kapamilya is looking forward to the annual Summer Station ID (SID) of ABS-CBN to kick off the summer fun at the same time to show the world how colorful and fun the Philippine summer would be. If ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID shows a heartwarming story of every Filipino around the world and also gives inspirational message on Holiday Season, the Summer SID offers the beat and color that represents the Filipino culture and traditions which we all know summer in the Philippines is all about festivals and tours.
Tagged as #PINASmile, the 4 minute teaser of the ABS-CBN Summer Station ID 2014 will be telling a great story of culture, way of living and tradition in different places in the Philippines. From Luneta to the breathtaking sceneries of Batanes, and of course the campaign will take us on how Tacloban and other provinces that was affected by calamities like typhoon on how our Kapamilya Filipinos stood up and look on the brighter side of life.
Here’s the preview of #PINASmile: Summer Station ID 2014 that will give us the idea of what we will expect very soon on ABS-CBN:
The theme song was performed by the Teen King and Queen of ABS-CBN Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo.